We manufacture and supply a quality range of Modular System to our clients. In compliance with industrial standards, these systems are manufactured by our experts using fine quality materials. Find usage in different areas, these systems are offered to clients at the unbeatable prices. Before supplying to clients, Modular System is suitably packed by our skilled packaging agents in the best quality packing for ensuring its quality during shipping.
- Light weight
- Customized selection of programs
- Adjustment of functions
The patented data transmission (two-wire bus system) allows access to a wide choice of options for the selection of programs, adjustment of functions and self-diagnostic display.
The connection with a shielded cable (U72M or DIN 47100 CY) guarantees a reliable functioning up to a distance of 50 m.
- Small size
- Fits into any standard plug socket
- Surface or concealed mounting
The user has the choice of nine programs for the door operation (normal or reduced opening), e. g.
OPEN the door remains open
AUTOMATIC the door functions automatically
RED.OPEN the door opens to an individually adjusted distance
EXIT users are allowed to exit but not to enter
NIGHT the door is locked
Access to these functions can be denied to any unauthorized person by means of a code.
Additional functions individually selected
By entering a code, the user can access an additional programming level which enables adjustment of special functions, e. g.:
- EXIT locked or unlocked
- emergency opening/closing by mains power or monitored battery backup
- in the event of a mains failure, only opening or closing
- reversing mechanism, precision or normal adjustment and many others ÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã
â ask for our detailed information.
By means of a combination of lighted LED diodes, possible malfunctions are displayed on the remote control panel, e. g:
- Defective drive unit
- Defective control module
- Defective locking module
- Defective photoelectric cell
- Defective door monitoring
- Power failure/monitored battery backup